Thursday, April 8, 2010

Weddings......

I've just been asked to do my first wedding.  Well, technically my second but the first one I did as a "second" Photographer where I didn't have all the pressure and was able to follow the "first" Pro Photographer around. If I can be that Free and have that much Fun I'll be OK.  I am scared to death but very excited at the same time.  I made sure that the Bride's expectations were not that of a professional because I don't want her to be disappointed in any way.  This is where I have to have Faith...Faith in God, Faith in myself and Faith in what my family and friends say about my Photography....you see, I am a perfectionist!  And I always want everything to be absolutely perfect!  So....I have a little over two months to continue to learn and study and practice and shoot, shoot, shoot!  Truth be told I am very Excited!  I have a lot of great Idea's  and  Passion when it comes to Family & Love!  Say a Prayer..... God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(c) All Rights Reserved

tammydeephotography@yahoo.com



ENJOY! my photo's ~ please dont steal.




Thanks!



Have a Great Day!







MCP ACTIONS

Favorite Blog's I Follow~