Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Technical Issue, Inspiration,Quotes...................

Still waiting very patiently for my computer....
I have so many ideas and
all my memory cards are full! 
Hopefully I'll be able to post some pic's very soon! 
 I didn't realize how much I was learning and doing
until I had to come to an abrupt stop!
Unfortunately...I'm not very good at waiting.
Especially when it comes to something I Love. ♥

(c) All Rights Reserved ( tammydeephotography@YAHOO.COM)

In the meantime..... how about some
Inspiration on Patience......

Be still and know I am God.....♥

How can a society that exists on instant mashed potatoes,
packaged cake mixes, frozen dinners,
and instant cameras teach patience to its young? ~Paul Sweeney

Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you
and scorn in the one ahead. ~Mac McClenan

Patience is the ability to count down before you blast off. ~Author Unknown
Beware the fury of a patient man. ~John Dryden, Absolam and Achitophel, 1680

Patience is a most necessary qualification for business;
many a man would rather you heard his story
than granted his request. ~Lord Chesterfield



Patience: A minor form of despair disguised as a virtue. ~Ambrose Bierce



You can learn many things from children.
How much patience you have, for instance. ~Franklin P. Jones



Genius is nothing but a great aptitude for patience. ~George-Louis de Buffon

 Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson



Patience and perseverance have a magical effect
 before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish. ~John Quincy Adams




Patience is the companion of wisdom. ~St. Augustine

Patience is also a form of action. ~Auguste Rodin



How poor are they that have not patience!
What wound did ever heal but by degrees?
~William Shakespeare, Othello, 1604




One moment of patience may ward off great disaster.
One moment of impatience may ruin a whole life
~Chinese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment

(c) All Rights Reserved

tammydeephotography@yahoo.com



ENJOY! my photo's ~ please dont steal.




Thanks!



Have a Great Day!







MCP ACTIONS

Favorite Blog's I Follow~