Thursday, April 22, 2010

Faith & Photography.............

I thought that this was so beautiful and so true!
You can find Mary D'Alba on Facebook under Spiritualitygirl
or go to her website ~ www.spiritualitygirl.com
Thanks Mary for letting me "share"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♥ Picture Of Me♥
by Mary D'Alba
(Spiritualitygirl)

Starting from the beginning
seeing pictures from my past
reliving memories
reviewing the years
the people from my past
that shaped me for the present
Wow, don't I look different!
And they look different too!
I remember her, I miss him,
I see it all so clearly now,
as I flip the pages and understand
the sands of time passing
and what brought me here.
Black and white photos, color,
large, small, all these pictures
in my photo album.
The record keeping of my life.
Which year was this?
I think I remember her name.
Memory lane is a wonderful walk.
I look through the times that
I had and I wonder
would I take each one of these steps again?
Maybe I would and maybe not so much
but I do know with each photo,
I have grown and changed
and each photo reminds me
just how far I have come
in putting together
the picture of me.♥


~Copyright 2010, Spiritualitygirl~

No comments:

Post a Comment

(c) All Rights Reserved

tammydeephotography@yahoo.com



ENJOY! my photo's ~ please dont steal.




Thanks!



Have a Great Day!







MCP ACTIONS

Favorite Blog's I Follow~