Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Photoshop Actions, Tutorials, Training, Photo Retouching | MCP Actions

 MCP Actions is one of my favorite sites for learning more about post processing in Photography (aka Photoshop) so I wanted to share their mission and site with those of you in photography that visit my blog.  I hope that it helps you as much as it has helped me!!!  =).....  HAPPY PHOTOSHOPPING!!

 MCP ACTIONS

MCP Actions helps photographers Internationally become more efficient with Photoshop.

MCP Actions has Photoshop Actions that enhance yours images, save time and make photographers more profitable.

MCP Actions provides one on one Photoshop training and group workshops to teach photographers how to edit their photographs more effectively.

MCP Actions has products for professional photographers, and photo hobbyists.

Mission:     To teach photographers how to use Photoshop for their post processing!!




Here's the link again!  ~~~~~>Photoshop Actions, Tutorials, Training, Photo Retouching | MCP Actions

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

(c) All Rights Reserved

tammydeephotography@yahoo.com



ENJOY! my photo's ~ please dont steal.




Thanks!



Have a Great Day!







MCP ACTIONS

Favorite Blog's I Follow~