Monday, May 17, 2010

The Butterfly.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.

I can see you Butterfly, Flying around through the sky
Opening the heart of others, s you pass your wings on by.

I can see you Butterfly, Full of colors so bright
A breath of fresh air, As you finally take your flight.

I can see you Butterfly, You finally know who you are
Now that you've don't, Those wings will take you far.

I can see you Butterfly, Transformation from before
I wouldn't have recognized you, You were different but had the same core.

I can see you Butterfly, You've worked hard to be you
I see you ase you are, You're comfortable through and through.

I can see you Butterfly, You inspire me to fly high
I need to shed that cocoon, And tell the past goodbye.

I can see you Butterfly, You show me who I can be
Just as you once were different, An now we both are free.
~Mary D'Alba
(Spirituality Girl )

No comments:

Post a Comment

(c) All Rights Reserved

tammydeephotography@yahoo.com



ENJOY! my photo's ~ please dont steal.




Thanks!



Have a Great Day!







MCP ACTIONS

Favorite Blog's I Follow~