Monday, March 8, 2010

Beauty and Grace............



Music & Gardens

Music and gardens are so much the same.
Then move me deeply, call me by my name
And lead me out,
Away from all life's strain and stress
Into a place of enchanting loveliness.

Flowers may wither away,
Music may hush and grow still
Like a will-o-the-wisp that has vanished
Over the hill.
But gardens live on in the earth
In bulb and root and seed
And rise to a newness of life
That is marvel indeed.

Beauty is everlasting,
Failing us never;
Music may hush for a time
But music goes on forever.

God, give life within that I, too, may be
An enchanted garden, blooming enternally.
~ Wilna Wintringham

No comments:

Post a Comment

(c) All Rights Reserved

tammydeephotography@yahoo.com



ENJOY! my photo's ~ please dont steal.




Thanks!



Have a Great Day!







MCP ACTIONS

Favorite Blog's I Follow~